Our hassle-free warranty terms
Here at Sewing Machine World we pride ourselves on our exceptional aftersales care during the time when the real price of a cheap internet deal can all too readily become apparent.
Our machine guarantee terms are designed to make the whole experience as painless as possible should your new machine develop a problem.
We do not offer incredible sounding 10, 20 or 30 year guarantee periods, we simply offer the best possible quality of care throughout the standard manufacturers guarantee period when we can be sure of honouring it.
In the unlikely event that your new sewing machine develops a fault, simply email or call us to arrange a collection, by our courier, at our expense. Upon arrival with us the machine will be inspected and any warranty work carried out completely free of charge or the machine replaced if appropriate and returned promptly to you, again at our expense.
- All guarantee related labour is covered for the entire guarantee period.
- All guarantee related shipping costs are covered for the entire guarantee period.
- We offer a whole machine guarantee cover, no hidden exclusion clauses
- Optional free electrical safety PAT test and stitch off prior to shipping at no extra charge.
Before ordering online from our competitors, compare their guarantee smallprint with ours to appreciate the difference.
Standard manufacturer's guarantee periods
- Bernina: 5 years mechanical 2 years electrical
- Frister And Rossmann: 5 years mechanical and electrical
- Janome: 2 years mechanical and electrical
- Pfaff: 5 years mechanical and electrical
- Husqvarna Viking: 5 years mechanical and electrical
- Silver Viscount: 2 years mechanical and electrical
Non-guarantee items are limited to mains electricity plug fuses, needles and bulbs only.